Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment
No minimum order | Prices for subsequent delivery subject to confirmation, also with regard to postage and packaging | Return of goods only by arrangement
- All obligations associated with the order shall be those stated in our written order confirmation, to the exclusion of all others. This also applies to orders which are received verbally or by telephone.
- Our stated delivery periods or dates are only approximate, i.e. as times by the end of which items are expected to be dispatched. No liability is assumed for precise adherence to the delivery period.
- Events of force majeure, raw material shortages, disruptions to business operations of all kinds, the failure to provide goods on the part of the freight forwarder, work stoppages, etc. entitle us to cancel all or part of our delivery obligations. Liability for any damages resulting from delayed delivery is hereby expressly rejected.
- All complaints must be submitted in writing within 7 calendar days of receipt of the goods at the latest. For goods that are shown to be faulty or not to have been delivered in accordance with the Purchaser’s instructions, a replacement shall be provided if the items are returned carriage paid. Any further liability and any claims for compensation for damage, wages, freight costs and penalties for delay are excluded.
- Delivery EX WORKS. We reserve the right to change the unit amounts and extend the scale during the course of the year if the packaging material becomes more expensive or the freight costs increase. No other additional costs of any kind which are incurred by the Purchaser shall be borne by us.
- Returned goods provision: Any return consignment must have been notified to the company by telephone or in writing prior to dispatch. In cases of substantiated complaints, incorrect orders or incorrect delivery: either a credit note that excludes a refund of the shipping costs or replacement / exchange on confirmed by a delivery note.
- The sample and sales items that are made available shall only be used to present our articles, shall remain our property and must not be copied. We reserve the right to take back this material at any time if it is used for other products.
- The place of performance and price of jurisdiction for the mutual obligations arising from the contractual relationship shall be Solingen.
- Terms of payment: unless otherwise agreed, 100% in advance in EUROS.
- The Purchaser is not entitled to withhold or offset payments, even in the case of complaints or counterclaims.
- In the event of a significant deterioration in the business situation – in particular the financial situation – of the Purchaser, or if the Purchaser pledges inventories, receivables etc. or provides them as security for other creditors, we reserve the right to demand security or to withdraw from the contract and claim damages for non-performance.
- Insofar as the Purchaser does not settle an invoice and it becomes a collection order, all other claims shall also become due for payment with immediate effect. The above shall also apply if, after conclusion of the contract, we receive notifications from a bank or relevant credit agency which cast doubt on the Purchaser’s creditworthiness.
- The delivered goods shall remain our property until the full payment of all claims.
- Our prices are not binding with respect to repeat orders.
- Rejecting all provisions to the contrary, we deliver items exclusively in accordance with our terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed. The Customer shall declare his or her acceptance of all terms and conditions when placing the first order.